Spring Time Savings; Can AI Take Over?
Affinity Protocol's latest episode dives into AI and we have a special spring time savings that benefits you and DV Radio!
This week's Affinity Protocol (hosted by the Affinity Innovations, Inc. Team) episode, the crew gets into AI (Artificial Intelligence) which brings up security issues when using it. How does AI code [ChatGPT, etc.] hurt and help marketing? This also leads into companies [gaming, crypto, etc.] about what they tell the public and what they keep private. This is an episode you do not want to miss!
To listen to this episode of Affinity Protocol and all other episodes from various shows, click here!
Be sure you’re following DV Radio on Podbean so you never miss another podcast.
DV Farm Needs Helps!
If you missed our last newsletter, don’t fret! You’re able to get the “low-down” on how you can help the DV Farm continue operations for our Veterans by clicking here.
DV Radio’s Substack is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support our work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.
SPRING TIME SAVINGS!
You all know (by now hopefully) that DV Radio has absolutely NO paid sponsorships whatsoever. 90% of the bills get paid out of the pockets of the hosts (and no, we don’t even have money from advertisements from any platform). The other 10% (if we’re lucky) is paid by you, the listener and supporter by way of merchandise purchases, donations, and the like. So we try out damnedest to give you all as many promotional offers on the DV Radio Store as possible. It still, however, seems that many people want to complain that we’re not giving away merchandise because… somehow, we are just loaded with money? [Insert laugh track here]
That in mind, you can help DV Radio as well as many other Veterans and organizations by purchasing from the DV Radio Store. We have ALL NEW designs, merchandise options and we’ve finally got BUMPER STICKERS!
So please head over to the DV Radio Store now and help us keep the lights on.
*NOTE: MORE PROMOTIONS COMING THIS MONTH
Although there wasn’t a show this past Saturday, we do hope you all enjoyed your weekend and it was safe. We will be having a show this Saturday (unless something happens, of course) at the regular time! It all starts at 2000/8PM Eastern on DV Radio.